Model No: PUREMIX-Z6
High Flow Inline Water Filter System, 0.1 Micron
Puretec has introduced valve-in-head technology, which means the cartridge can be quickly and easily changed without having to turn off the water supply.
Filters As Easy To Change As A Light Globe
The Puretec PureMix Z6 quick-change cartridge can be easily replaced - just like changing a light globe. It also incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our ^10 Year
Platinum Protection Warranty.
No Extra Tap Required - Fits Any Standard Mixer Tap
The PureMix Z6 can be used with your existing mixer tap and installs right under your kitchen bench. This unit can be installed vertically or horizontally, so it won’t clutter up your cupboard.
$317.12 Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Features & Benefits• Specifically designed for mains water supply.
• Using Ultra Z Filtration Technology, this Z6 cartridge has the ability to protect against cysts and bacteria such as E. coli.
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine.
• Sediment, dirt and other particles filtered down to 0.1 micron*
including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
• No need for a separate filter tap. Connects to any mixer tap.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts horizontally or vertically - no shelf cutouts required.
0 - 38°C (protect from freezing)
200 - 689 kPa
½” BSP [15 mm]
Approximate Space Required:
500 mm (h) x 215 mm (w)
215 mm (h) x 500 mm (w)
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges. *Micron Rating is nominal. Protect from freezing.