Model No: SSBH-2-75F-316
Stainless Steel Filter Housings, 0 - 500 Lpm, 3” FlangedPuretec SSBH-2-75F-316 | Stainless Steel Filter Housings
Unlike cartridge filters or strainers, all the contaminants are captured within the bag and do not pass into a process stream when a bag is replaced.
An economical bag filter can be used to improve the life of more expensive down stream filters and is often placed first in a filter train. Considerable savings can be made for a modest investment.
Price: $5,377.31Incl. GST*
*Price listed is suggested retail price. Reseller price may vary.
Find a Puretec Dealer
Features & Benefits• Low cost, high volume nominal filtration.
• 316 stainless steel non-coded housing as standard polished internally and externally.
• Quick release clamp for simple bag removal from the top of the housing.
• Ideal for the filtration of water, effluent water, recirculation water.
• Pre UV or RO equipment and cooling tower applications.
• Can withstand temperatures up to a maximum of 100°C.
Material of Construction
316 Stainless Steel
Min/Max Flow Rate
0 - 500 Lpm
4 - 99°C (40 - 210°F)
Please note for warm or hot water applications, we strongly recommend to test the chloride level in the water source & confirm suitability with the Puretec team. ^Warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 1 year parts only.
Compare Products 0